What is Relationship Coaching?
Relationship Coaching is a client-focused service which assumes individuals are healthy, powerful and able to achieve their relationship goals with effective support, information, tools and guidance. It gives you the space to help you close the gap between where you are and where you want to be. The primary focus is on goal setting, outcome creation and personal change management, not on what is wrong or whose fault it is.
The key to a successful life partnership is to work together with your partner to become clear about what you each want. You can then make effective choices so that you both actually get what you want. Once you are working together effectively, the choices and opportunities necessary for success will easily present themselves.
In a relationship there are solvable problems and unsolvable problems. Problems can remain unsolved for years when the skills and information needed to communicate effectively are not present, resulting in unhappiness and resentment. Unsolved and unsolvable problems result in failed relationships, and can be prevented or overcome with Relationship Coaching.
Why use a Relationship Coach?
There are a lot of reasons people use a relationship coach ~ here are just a few…
- You are serious about having a successful life partnership.
- Working with a coach can move you farther and faster than you can move on your own.
- You don’t know what you don’t know, and your success may depend upon access to new information about yourself and relationships.
- Using a coach can be the most effective means of translating knowledge into practice. One of the most indispensable roles of a coach is to help you use what you already know to make effective choices and take the actions necessary to be successful.
- You deserve to get what you want. You do not want to settle for less or risk failure, and you are willing to gift yourself with the support and technology needed to ensure success.
UNSINKABLE RELATIONSHIP PROGRAMIf you think your relationship is in trouble, it probably is. Love is NOT enough! But you already know that. If Love was enough, you and your partner would still be as happy and joyful as you were when you fell in love and decided to spend your life together. [su_list icon=”icon: heart-o” icon_color=”#7721e6″]
- How long have you been trying and trying to make your marriage better?
- Do you remember the last time you felt truly connected?
- How often do you try to communicate and it just turns into a fight?
- Do you let issues like finances, household chores create a divide between you and your partner?
- Have you considered the possibility of breaking up or divorce, even for a moment, in the last 12-months? [/su_list]
- Reduce and learn how to deal with the conflict in your relationship.
- Overcome resentments and anger
- Redefine roles and boundaries
- Learn new communication tools and skills.
- Resolve the solvable issues and discover understanding.
- Deepen emotional, physical and spiritual connection.
- Reignite the closeness and intimacy [/su_list]
- Love Maps Exercise – Building the Friendship
- Love Languages Exercise – Knowing how to love our partner.
- Needs Exercise – Figuring out what we really need in a relationship.
- Journey in Communication – Using the Communication Map
- Seven weeks of Fondness and Admiration exercise.
- The “Visit” Exercise – a very deep way of communicating our needs.
- The Relationship Journal
- Copy of “Seven Principles that Make Marriage Work” and workbook by John Gottman
- Ebook of “Radical Marriage” by David and Darlene Steele
- And many more [/su_list]
- We meet once a week for 3 months for 45 – 60 minutes
- You also receive 1 VIP half day session whenever you want to use it or half off a workshop or online class.
- All our sessions are conducted over the phone or using Zoom so that you can be in the comfort of your own environment. If we use Zoom, sessions may be recorded and sent to you.
- We can agree on a designated time each week or you can schedule a different time every week.
- I have flexible times to work around your schedule.
- You have unlimited emails throughout the week to support you.
Singles - Dating Program
Are you single and seeking the love of your life?
I was once like you. Trying to find the love of my life and not having a clue how to find him. My journey was a long road. Through this journey I have learned a great deal about myself which has helped me to find the love of my life who shares my passions and dreams and I am living the life of my dreams. I don’t want your road to be as long as mine.
The path to finding the love of your life starts HERE!
Your search to find your special someone can be frustrating and time consuming. It can be especially hard for sailors since sailing is such an important part of our life and we want to find someone that shares that passion. Sailors are also not often localized to one area and this can be even more challenging. This is why many singles like you despair that it will ever happen – and they give up or settle for someone who isn’t right, and ultimately end up living a lonely and unsatisfying life.
I am here to help!
With the right understanding, outlook, and support, finding your Soul Mate can be fun, enlightening, and quicker, too!
My program will:
- Support you when you experience self doubt.
- Help you be clear about what will make you truly happy and most importantly what to avoid.
- Share with you the strategies and skills you will need to reach your relationship goals with confidence.
- Support you on your journey from wherever you are right now.
Finding Your Happily Ever After Dating Programs
CONSCIOUS DATING programs can help you have the life and relationship that you want by showing you how to make intentional conscious choices.
CONSCIOUS DATING means:
Being clear about who you are and what you want.
Realizing that “you don’t know what you don’t know” and learning the information, skills and attitudes necessary to be successful.
Making your life and relationship choices in alignment with what you want, mindful of long-term consequences of your choices.
Finding the love of your life in today’s world means being the pioneer of your destiny. When it comes to relationships there are no guarantees or predictable outcomes, despite romantic promises and fantasies.
If you learn to be a conscious dater you can find your life partner efficiently and effectively. However, the quickest route to happiness is not necessarily the best route. You need a road map to avoid mirages, dead ends, potholes and swamps so that you are able to go where you genuinely want and need to be.
Learn how to:
- Know what to look for in a partner that will fill your specific relationship needs.
- Sharpen your relationship skills so that you are adored by your partner.
- How to make your profile irresistible to the right person.
- Figure out why you keep making the same mistakes and dating the wrong person.
- Determine the best places to find that perfect person for you.
- And much more.
A Conscious Dating Coach and Mentor will help you plan your journey and make sure you stay on the right path so that YOU can Live the Life that you Love with the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.
Is now a good time for you to live the dream with the Soul Mate of your dreams?
Click Here To Request your Happily Ever After Strategy Session today.
Please join our Facebook Group for Singles