UNSINKABLE RELATIONSHIP PROGRAM
If you think your relationship is in trouble, it probably is.
Love is NOT enough! But you already know that.
If Love was enough, you and your partner would still be as happy and joyful as you were when you fell in love and decided to spend your life together.
- How long have you been trying and trying to make your marriage better?
- Do you remember the last time you felt truly connected?
- How often do you try to communicate and it just turns into a fight?
- Do you let issues like finances, household chores create a divide between you and your partner?
- Have you considered the possibility of breaking up or divorce, even for a moment, in the last 12-months?
If you are pondering even one of these questions brings up a concern, then this program is the help that you need.
How do we fix this?
Its time to focus on specific relational areas that need to be strengthened, just like muscles in your physical body:
- Reduce and learn how to deal with the conflict in your relationship.
- Overcome resentments and anger
- Redefine roles and boundaries
- Learn new communication tools and skills.
- Resolve the solvable issues and discover understanding.
- Deepen emotional, physical and spiritual connection.
- Reignite the closeness and intimacy
This is a Coaching Program and specific to your needs and your issues. It works better as a couple, but it can also be done with just one person from the relationship. While I have an agenda that we can follow with specific exercises, I let YOU decide what YOU feel is the best direction to go.
Here are some of the exercises and tools that we may use (Remember, I give you nothing that you don’t want to use).
- Love Maps Exercise – Building the Friendship
- Love Languages Exercise – Knowing how to love our partner.
- Needs Exercise – Figuring out what we really need in a relationship.
- Journey in Communication – Using the Communication Map
- Seven weeks of Fondness and Admiration exercise.
- The “Visit” Exercise – a very deep way of communicating our needs.
- The Relationship Journal
- Copy of “Seven Principles that Make Marriage Work” and workbook by John Gottman
- Ebook of “Radical Marriage” by David and Darlene Steele
- And many more
How Does This Work?
- We meet once a week for 3 months for 45 - 60 minutes
- You also receive 1 VIP half day session whenever you want to use it or half off a workshop or online class.
- All our sessions are conducted over the phone or using Zoom so that you can be in the comfort of your own environment. If we use Zoom, sessions may be recorded and sent to you.
- We can agree on a designated time each week or you can schedule a different time every week.
- I have flexible times to work around your schedule.
- You have unlimited emails throughout the week to support you.
Coaching is not about finding blame or creating judgment. I will create the safe space between the two of you and give you the skills to be able to communicate and create connection like you always dreamed it would be.