- Are you looking to create a relationship that is loving, passionate and long-lasting?
- Do you want to take your relationship to the next level and experience a connection deeper than ever before?
- Do you want to continue sailing together, but are afraid staying on the boat is going to ruin the relationship?
- Are you looking for ways to get more “space” without dragging your spouse behind you in the dinghy?
- Are you interested in learning skills that will help you create more effective communication, not only in the handling of your boat, but in dealing with each other?
- Are you looking for help from skilled professionals who understand the challenges of being on board and will help you create the bond and trust that you have been yearning for?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then we congratulate you for realizing that you are ready for a new opportunity to know, love and trust your partner. You are courageously willing to take the steps needed to love and be loved Happily Ever After.
Don’t know where you will be?
No problem. We don’t know where we will be either. We do all couples and individual coaching via telephone or Skype. If you have phone connection or can Skype, we can be there to give you the guidance, skills and attention that you need.
Not sure you want to cruise?
Let us help you navigate the vision that you have as a couple. What are your expectations and what is it like to cruise full-time. They say spending a year on the water is like five years on land – how strong is your relationship now and can it weather the storm? Captain Bob and Captain Kim (Sailing Happily Ever After, Inc. President and Vice-President) and Captain Bill and Jessie (Sailing Happily Ever After Secretary) are experienced cruisers and we can help you build your dream step by step.
Not a boating couple?
We are here for you too! Our passion is to help couples live happily ever after whether you have salt in your veins or landlubbers! Our programs work for anyone that wants to have a fulfilling, happy relationship.
Take the Relationship Assessment Quiz to see what areas your relationship is strong and where you could improve.
Not sure how we can help?
You may not understand how coaching works. You may not even be sure exactly what the problem is or where to start to get the love that you want.
This is why we offer a FREE Sailing Happily Ever After Strategy Session so that you can see how coaching could be a great fit for you.